terms of service
Regarding the use of the shopping site "Pierre Jeannneret Tokyo" (hereinafter referred to as "this site") operated by CHILL FACTORY CO., LTD (hereinafter referred to as "our company"), the following is as follows. These Terms and Conditions are established.
Article 1 Scope of these Terms
These Terms govern the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Membership
1. After approving these terms and completing the prescribed membership procedures, those approved by our company will be deemed "members."
2. If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve you as a member, we may not approve your membership.
3. Only one member registration may be made per "one member".
Article 3 Password management
1. Members are solely responsible for managing and using passwords registered on this site.
2. Transferring, buying, selling, lending, etc. of passwords is strictly prohibited.
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by negligence in the use of passwords by members or by third parties. A declaration of intention made to the company using a password will be deemed to be a valid declaration of intention of the member corresponding to this password.
Article 4 Member registration information
1. Member registration information shall be owned by our company, and personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address) will be entrusted to a subcontractor within the scope necessary for providing this service, and information that can be used by members As a general rule, personal information will not be provided outside the company unless the person in question has consented for disclosure.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, some member registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member concerned.
(1) When disclosing to the police or related organizations if it is determined that it will be disadvantageous to our company, other members or third parties.
(2) If we are requested to disclose registered information by the police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer center, or an organization with similar authority, and we decide to comply with the request.
(3) In other cases where our company determines that disclosure is appropriate.
3. Our company will not accept any false declaration regarding any item of registration information declared by a member at the time of membership.
4. In the event that a member's registered information changes, the member shall promptly complete the prescribed procedures.
Article 5 Prohibition of use outside the scope of private use
Members may not copy any information obtained through the Company unless approved by the Company (including obtaining the consent of the third party through the Company if there is a third party with rights to the information). , sales, publication, or other use beyond the scope of personal use.
Article 6 Prohibited matters for members
1. Our company prohibits members from engaging in acts that fall under, or that may fall under, the following:
(1) Acts that violate public order and morals
(2) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations, etc.
(4) Acts that infringe on the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of our company, other members, or third parties.
(5) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, etc. of our company, other members, or third parties.
(6) Acts that cause disadvantage to our company, other members, or third parties.
(7) Acts that slander or slander our company, other members, or third parties.
(8) Acts that interfere with the operation of our website, etc. or damage our trust.
(9) All business activities using the status of this member without obtaining approval from our company.
(10) Election campaigning or similar acts, or acts that violate laws such as the Public Offices Election Act
(11) Acts of giving false answers to all questionnaires conducted by our company, including membership procedures.
(12) Acts of transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc.
(13) Act of illegally using ID and password
(14) Other acts that our company deems to be inappropriate by the member.
Article 7 Cancellation of membership qualification
1. If any of the items below apply, our company may cancel the membership without prior notice or consent of the member.
(1) In the event of violation of the prohibited matters stipulated in Article 6 and other provisions of these Terms.
(2) If our company recognizes that the information reported by the member at the time of membership and through subsequent questionnaires is intentionally false.
(3) If the password is used illegally or is allowed to be used
(4) If there is any wrongful act that our company does not approve of.
(5) If there is any other act that our company deems inappropriate.
2. If a member's qualifications are canceled, all rights that the member has against our company will be canceled.
Article 8 Withdrawal
If a member wishes to withdraw from our company, they must notify our company according to the prescribed procedures, and their membership will be withdrawn after our company completes the withdrawal procedure.
Article 9 Changes to Terms and Conditions
Our company may change these Terms at any time without prior notice or consent to members. All members will be deemed to have accepted the changes once they have been displayed on this site for one month. However, if an unforeseen situation is anticipated, such as a case where there is a risk of disadvantage to a third party, changes to the terms and conditions shall be implemented without waiting for the above period.
Article 10 Suspension and suspension of service
1. We may suspend or suspend part or all of our services without prior notice or consent to members in the following cases:
(1) In the event of regular maintenance, updates, or emergencies of this site
(2) If it becomes difficult to continue operating this site due to force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances such as fire, power outage, natural disaster, etc.
2. Even if a member suffers any disadvantage or damage due to the above circumstances, our company shall not be held responsible.
Article 11 Change or cancellation of service content
1. Our company may change or discontinue the service content of this site without prior notice to members or their consent.
2. Based on the preceding paragraph, even if the content of the service is changed or canceled, the Company shall not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the member.
Article 12 Suspension of Service
Our company may suspend the service of this site with a certain period of notice.
Article 13 Handling of personal information
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. Our company shall not be held responsible for any damage suffered by members or third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of services on this site, regardless of the reason.
2. Our company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or suitability for specific purposes of information obtained through the use of the services on this site.
3. Our company assumes no responsibility for any damage caused by information obtained through the use of the services on this site.
4. If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding the information and services provided through this site, the member shall resolve the dispute at his or her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any damage to the Company. I assume that.
5. Our company assumes no responsibility for the fulfillment of obligations related to transactions such as goods sales between members and third parties conducted through this site, and for disputes that arise regarding other transactions.
6. Our company shall not be responsible for any problems arising from the disclosure of registered information of members pursuant to Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 Agreed Jurisdiction
In the event that a lawsuit arises between our company and a member regarding this site, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 16 Governing law
Japanese law shall apply to the establishment, effectiveness, performance, and interpretation of these Terms.
Article 16 (Inquiries)
Address: 1-17-7 Minamirokugo, Ota-ku, Tokyo
Company name: Chill Factory Co., Ltd. Department in charge: Pierre Jeannneret Tokyo Division